We collect, retain and update personal information about you which you provide both:
• directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Dermalogica services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
• indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
We intend to use this information for purposes connected with:
• providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future goods and services and related products
• keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
• enabling us to satisfy itself as to the credit worthiness of customers.
We intend to provide overall statistics about users, site use, demand for relevant products, services, facilities and information, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics will not include any information which personally identifies you. You are entitled to access and correct the personal information we hold about you at any time. You can request to be removed from any mailing list or similar service by emailing Unsubscribe. Your rights of removal may be subject to any additional terms which apply to the relevant list or service.